- Copyright and Trademarks
- Links from External Websites and Use of URLs in Printed Material
Individuals or organizations wishing to use content in printed material must first obtain permission from JT by contacting us via the “Contact Us” link on the site. The following information must be provided when contacting JT:
- The name of the site and the URL to be printed
- Whether or not an image will be used (if used, the URL of the desired image)
- The name of the publication (magazine, book) in which the URL will appear
- Contact information
- Links to External Sites
- Visitor Acknowledgements
- Site Management
- Non-liability Statement
- Any damage that might be caused by information contained on the site, as well as any damage caused by the changing or deletion of that information, or any damage caused by the interruption or discontinuation of the operation of the site.
- Any damage caused through the use of the site or any content contained on the site.
- Any damage caused by misquotations or misspelled content on the site.
- Any damage to software or hardware, including lost or corrupted data and infection by computer viruses, caused by downloading content from the site.
- Any damage caused by Data, information, views, opinions, and recommendations by JT staff, contributors or other individuals or companies provided in any JT media channel.
- Commercial and Trademark Protection
- Purchase of Goods and Services
- Protection of Personal Information
- Court of Jurisdiction
The content, information, design, and layout, logos and other marks on this site are copyrights or trademarks of JT, or their use has been permitted to JT by their owners. Use of this site is conditioned on visitors not infringing on these copyrights and trademarks.
The content of websites that are linked to from this site, or of websites not managed by JT that link to this site (hereafter, linked sites) is wholly the responsibility of the creators of those linked sites. JT does not warrant any content on linked sites. Visitors to linked sites must also agree to any conditions and terms of usage of those sites.
JT makes no warranty to the veracity or accuracy of the content of this site, or the safety of the content, including but not limited to the presence of computer viruses or other destructive content that may cause any harm to third parties. Visitors must take personal responsibility for use of this site.
JT may change, update, or delete content from this site at any time. JT may also interrupt or discontinue operation of this site whenever it is deemed necessary. JT is not responsible for correcting content on this site to ensure its accuracy.
Since we are specifically a website about travel to Japan and from the beginning we have committed to not take any stance over non-travel events and issues, we ask your cooperation in respecting our desire for neutrality and to post your political views on other more appropriate fora. If you feel the need to comment about politically sensitive issues, please do not post those views here as they are not relevant for a travel site. Neutrality does not mean we support ignorance, and we encourage you to visit other Japan-specific sites that do accept open-topic reader comments.
In no event shall JT be liable for any of the damages listed below or any other damage that might be caused by the use of this site.
Product, service, or corporate names mentioned in the content may be protected by trademark or similar intellectual property laws of Japan. Any mention of such marks by JapanTravel.com in no way implies that they are not protected under applicable law, nor is it implied that there is any commercial relationship between Japan Travel K.K. and that trademark holder.
JT may purchase goods and services from companies and individuals who are mentioned in one or more JT channels. JT neither seeks nor accepts any special consideration in the purchases of these goods and services for such coverage, unless otherwise mentioned or implied.