Here I Come! Got a new DSLR, and roaming for experiments, and here a Photo contest for Ota location.
What are the places I shouldnt miss in Ota area? Is that enough of 2-3 hours? Or should I spend a entire day? How good is Ota area for a forign photo-grapher?
I am looking for some special places, other than Station,Shirine, Park.... shops, dining...
- Best day trips in the Kanto area?
- Best places to celebrate Halloween in Tokyo area?
- Where to get Indian grocery/spice in Nagoya area?
- Warm JP vacation spot in February?
- Where can we find a list of upcoming events/festivals at the area opposite Yoyogi Park (in English)?