Actually it is really complicated especially in Tokyo. Even Japanese, sometimes they lose their way in Tokyo. I know one great website I used when I went to Japan last year for planning and guiding in Japan. https://goo.gl/JFrXJD
This is my friend "Taiki" and he helped me when I was in Japan. https://goo.gl/KrCNJ7.
- KIX to Kyoto? Worth visiting Shirakawago? JR Pass?
- Is it possible to see the maglev train during test runs?
- How safe is Japan really? Is travel insurance essential?
- Any recommendations on an onsen in or around Tokyo that will allow visitors with small tattoos?
- Is Sado Island worth a visit?