One of the best "paddock to plate" experiences is the Haru Cooking Class in Kyoto, where you can learn about where the masters source their beef before cooking it. There is also an optional market tour as well. https://en.japantravel.com/kyoto/haru-cooking-class/1307
- Favorite tourist spots in Kobe?
- What to do in Tokyo for free?
- Any recommendations on an onsen in or around Tokyo that will allow visitors with small tattoos?
- What is the best theme restaurant or cafe in Japan?
- What's your experience with clinics or hospitals in Japan?