JR pass, is it really worth it?
Hey! I’m going to japan on a 2 week trip next year, and I’m wondering if the JR pass really is worth it? I’ve done some maths, and it looks like my route will ‘’only’’ cost about 47.000 yen. The 2 week JR pass is 52.000 yen... My route is Tokyo - Chichibu - Takayama - Kyoto - Nara - Osaka - Tokyo. I’ll be staying in tokyo for around 4 days and will be going around there too, visiting Disney and the Pokemon center and stuff, so if the JR pass works around tokyo too then it might be worth it?
Since you are only staying for 2 weeks it will be worth the money. Just make sure that you are staying within the areas that the JR pass can be used. We bought the pass when my family came to visit me and it saved us a lot of money. I believe they were able to use it for Tokyo to Kyoto and back.
- Have you ever used JR Pass? Is it worth buying?
- What is it like to eat at Jiro's?
- KIX to Kyoto? Worth visiting Shirakawago? JR Pass?
- I heard things are very pricey in Japan, but is it really so?
- Is Sado Island worth a visit?