US tourist going for 90 days

Asked by scott adair · 1 month ago

US tourist traveling to see fiancee (military) for 90 days. The requirement about $$. I have a job that may or may not be waiting for me. I will have money for travel only.

As I will be staying at his home, any concern with me traveling to Japan?


Please login to answer this question.

1 Answer
Answered by Guillaume Dore · 1 month ago

Nobody will ask you how much money you have in your bank account. In any case, be honest if they ask, no you do not have a job, want to stay 90 days and you will stay with your fiancee that have a job in the military. Pretty sure they are smart enough to figure your fiancee can pay for you being there. At best, I would have my return ticket in hand (assuming you buy round trip) so they know you have a way to go out.

When you enter Japan as a tourist, you get a 90 days visa anyway, so it's not as if they give a shorter visa is you say you will stay for a shorter amount of time.

Related questions