I would recommend 5pm onwards, where people start to flock to Shibuya for food/shopping/meet-ups. Any time before, there would be lesser people. The famous place to look at the Shibuya scramble is from Tsutaya's Starbucks second floor. You may wanna head over slightly earlier to grab a window seat, which is very popular, even for locals.
- Hanabi season (fireworks season) in or around Tokyo. What hanabi event do you recommend and why?
- Any suggestions for somewhere to watch the women's World Cup final?
- Best time to visit Japan pearl divers?
- Please recommend historical places not far from Tokyo
- Trip planning and visa documents help