THE LAST AND ONLY SAMURAI SHOW
Featuring Samurai Joe Okada at the Samurai Theater with a lecture on Bushido using a real sword (Katana).
“Certainly, I will do this show until I die!”
*Upon availability of Samurai Joe.
Make your reservation to watch
the show anytime during the day or night a the Samurai Theater*
Samurai Theater (50 seat capacity) or any available hall
Price: ¥ 30,000 (1 to 5 guests)
From the 6th guest onwards, ¥6,000 per person.
· The 40 minute program starts anytime during the day unless you choose the evening show.
· 6pm is for the show and dinner.
· 8pm is for the show only.
· Lecture, Q&A for 15 minutes. Sword demonstration: 25 minutes.
· After the dinner show, Samurai Okada will be delighted to be your host for over an hour.
If two parties book at the same hour, we will upgrade the contents. Insurance coverage is not included.
*Private shows are also available upon request
FOOD AND DRINKS:
· Local food and drinks are included
· ¥ 1,000 will be deducted for the “show only” guests
· 1 minute walk from Keihan Railway Shichijo Station
· 7 minutes by city bus D1 and D2 from JR Kyoto Station
· 15 minutes walk from Gion area and JR Kyoto Station
ABOUT SAMURAI JOE OKADA
· Has been featured on more than 77 Japanese TV shows and 22 international television programs
· Appeared in more than 2,500 Samurai shows in his lifetime.
· He is licensed tour guide and has worked in the tourist industry for 53 years.
· Founded “Cool Kyoto Walking Tours” in 2012. Samurai Okada is available to be your personal tour guide anywhere.
Regis Philbin Morning show, 1984
David Letterman Show 1988
If you are looking for a unique experience that you most certainly won’t find anywhere else, join Samurai Joe at the Samurai Theater for an unforgettable time!Valid from 2015 to 2020
1st Aug 2015 - 31st Dec 2020