By Lisa Wallin
Narita Airport is one of the most baby-friendly airports in the world.
Why? See the video for my Top 5 Reasons!
Hint: what do you need most when you are traveling with a baby?
- A clean and comfortable place to nurse your baby (and lots of them)
- A place for your baby to play and relax before the flight
- A convenient shop where you can buy essentials such as diapers and baby food
- Free stroller rental to zoom around the terminal with your baby
- Super friendly airport staff who are not only happy to help you, but go out of their way to ensure you have a smooth and safe journey.
All five of these points are fully covered by Narita Airport, providing yet another fabulous reason to visit Tokyo with your baby!
See this list of facilities and services available for children at Narita Airport.
Have a wonderful trip to Tokyo with your baby!
Find out more about Narita Airport.