How do I manage my password?
Manage your password on Japan Travel
In this article
You can change your password by visiting your Settings page. If you can't access the site, you can also reset your password easily at any time.
Passwords must be at least 8 characters ling and have a number, a lower case letter and an upper case letter.
Change your password
If you know your password, but want to change it you can do so.
- Open the top-right Profile menu, and select Settings.
- Under the 'Account Settings' tab, click Change password, under Password.
- Enter your Current Password and then a New Password.
- Click Save Password.
Reset your password
If you have forgotten your password, or cannot access the site, follow these steps to reset your password.
- Open the sign-in form from any page on the site.
- Within the password field, click the Forgot? link.
- Enter your email address.
- We'll send a verification email to your email address – click the unique link within this email.
- Fill out your New Password and then Save.
Using the correct email address?
If you have multiple addresses, double-check you are using the same email address you used to sign up to Japan Travel.
Last modified on Jun 23, 2020