It is easy to get distracted from Harajuku Station to Harajuku Bell Pier and Cat Street, but this step by step guide will keep you on the straight and narrow.
- From the historic JR Railway Station, head south past the modern subway exit and up on the overhead crossing.
- Head South East which is diagonally on your left.
- Once you come down the steps, you are on the grand tree-lined Omotesando Street, with Coop Olympia, the 1960's luxury apartments with an elegant grey hue to your right.
- Soon you will come across the big intersection with Jingu Street, with the Condomania booth on your right, and Tokyu Plaza diagonally on your left.
- Keep going straight across the traffic lights and then the second small street on your right is Onden Street, leading you to the cafes of Harajuku Bell Pier.
- You can head down Onden Street where it joins Cat Street, or keep going another 2 blocks, and then Cat Street is your right.