Komazawa Olympic Park

0 0 Reviews
Komazawa Olympic Park
Komazawa Olympic Park (Photo: at Komazawa Olympic Park – no_typographic_man / CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)

Komazawa Olympic Park, located in both Meguro and Setagaya, Tokyo, is a sports facility built for the 1964 Summer Olympics. Approximately 90 percent of the park area is in the Setagaya district, while the remaining 10 percent is in the Meguro district At the beginning of the 20th century, the area served as a golf course, on which even Emperor Hirohito and King George V of England were invited to a game.



1-1 Komazawakoen, Setagaya City, Tokyo 154-0013 (Map) (Directions)


Open 24 hours Open Now

Opening Hours

Monday Open 24 hours
Tuesday Open 24 hours
Wednesday Open 24 hours
Thursday Open 24 hours
Friday Open 24 hours
Saturday Open 24 hours
Sunday Open 24 hours
Holidays Open 24 hours

Phone Number




General Amenities

  • Free parking
  • Shops
  • Restroom


  • Restaurant
  • Cafe


  • Multi-purpose toilet


5 minute walk from Komazawa-daigaku Station (Den-entoshi Line)

Upcoming Events

1 upcoming event
One Love Jamaica Festival

One Love Jamaica Festival

Early Aug

The One Love Jamaica festival is an annual summer event that will be held at Aeon Mall Makhuhari in Chiba this year. Come soak up..

Tokyo 1 Free

Related Articles

7 articles
Tokyo Ramen Show

Tokyo Ramen Show

Late Oct - Early Nov

Get your taste buds ready – Tokyo's largest ramen arrives in October/November for 12 ramen-filled days.

Tokyo 5 Free
One Love Jamaica Festival

One Love Jamaica Festival

Early Aug

The One Love Jamaica festival is an annual summer event that will be held at Aeon Mall Makhuhari in Chiba this year. Come soak up..

Tokyo 1 Free
Niku Fes Tokyo

Niku Fes Tokyo

Early May

Niku Fes Tokyo celebrates all things meat. There will be a range of both domestic and international meat-based dishes to enjoy at..

Tokyo 5 Free
Craft Gyoza Festival

Craft Gyoza Festival

Late Apr - Early May

The Craft Gyoza Festival brings a variety of dumpling types from across the country to Komazawa Olympic Park, with some of the options..

Tokyo 6 Free
View all articles

Komazawa Olympic Park


0 Reviews
  • 5 star 0
  • 4 star 0
  • 3 star 0
  • 2 star 0
  • 1 star 0


Questions about Komazawa Olympic Park?

Ask our community

Near Komazawa Olympic Park

Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa

Just minutes from Shinagawa Station, the Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa is surrounded by lush greenery in the Takanawa area, with rooms offering balcony..

Tokyo 7km away


Located right next to Shinjuku Chuo Park, THE KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku is a modern hotel with an exceptional design and easy access to the nearby Shinjuku..

Tokyo 7km away

Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo Seafort

Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo Seafort is part of the Hankyu-Hanshin luxury hotels group. Since 1938, this luxury hotel has been opening its doors to guests who..

Tokyo 8km away

Fishing Restaurant Zauo Meguro

There is a restaurant right in front of the Meguro station where you can eat your own fish. All kinds of Japanese dishes and fresh seafood are also served. In..

Tokyo 5km away

Yakiniku Futago Gotanda

Enjoy some yakiniku meat at this popular Japanese BBQ restaurant. The limited "Hamideru Kalbi" (Japanese black beef rib), comes recommended by regulars...

Tokyo 6km away

Highball Bar Sunny-Side 1923

In the Highball Bar Sunny Side 1923 in Gotanda Shinagawa, guests enjoy freshly tapped beers and, in addition to a dinner menu, of course, highballs are..

Tokyo 6km away


4 (1Review)

Sangenjaya is an area within the Setagaya district in Tokyo. The name Sangenjaya means "three tea houses", but the locals often refer to it simply as..

Tokyo 1.8km away

Todoroki Valley

The Todoroki Valley is an attractive hiking trail that runs for about a kilometer through a narrow, forested valley along a small river, right in the..

Tokyo 2.7km away

Gotokuji Temple

5 (4Reviews)

Gotokuji Temple is a Buddhist temple from the Edo period that is believed to be the birthplace of the Maneki-Neko cat. The temple is located in Setagaya,..

Tokyo 2.8km away
Explore Tokyo

Is this your listing?

Own or manage this property?

Claim now