This hotel is a centrally located hotel and is within throwing distance of JR Nara station. If you walk out of the East side of the station you will see the hotel on your right hand side. There is a convenience store at the bottom as well as some bank ATM machines. On the second floor of JR Nara station there is a walkway which connects directly with the hotel.
This hotel is convenient not only for business travelers, but also tourists and families. The hotel has an onsen on-site, so its possible to enjoy some hot springs as well. Many of the guests who have stayed at the hotel have included comments on the Japanese travel website and I have selected a few here as a compilation to give you some feedback about staying at Super Hotel Lohas:
- Wide bed and table, quiet rooms (so quiet its hard to believe you are next to a major train terminus).
- Wide variety of fresh baked bread served in the delicious morning buffet. Buffet is included in the room charge.
- Prompt and courteous service by attentive hotel staff.
- Plentiful closet space with shelves.
- Rotenburo (outside hot spring bath) available as well as indoor onsen.
- Hotel reception is on the fourth floor, accessed by a special elevator from ground level.
- The bathroom (doorway) and bath itself may be a bit small for a large person but this is made up for by the in-house onsen (hot water is delivered by tank lorry).
- Reasonable room rates, less than 5,000 yen a night.
- Rooms are fitted with plasma televisions.
- Air filters are fitted in smoker’s rooms as well as smell deodorants.
- Check-in from 3pm in the afternoon (no early check ins are available).
- Ready access to Osaka (Itami) Airport and other airport bus services.
- 10 minute walk to Nara Kintetsu station and Nara tourist information offices.
- Handy to be nearby a Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet.
If you are looking for a reasonably priced, clean and convenient hotel that is close to central Nara then Super Hotel Lohas would be worth checking out!