JapanTravel is sponsoring a photo contest and there is an opportunity to win ¥5,000 Amazon Vouchers for sending in your best photo. Submit your best photo by March 31st, 2016, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ota Ward is located in the southeast of Tokyo and is surrounded by Tokyo Bay and the Tama River flowing from west to east. Haneda Airport (Tokyo International Airport), the air gateway to Japan, lies in Ota City’s coastal areas and Ota is quickly growing as a base of exchange for people, goods, and information.
Explore Ota yourself and send in your best picture for a chance to win. All types of photos welcome from personal to professional, but note that your photo may be displayed on the website.
With beaches, rivers, and parks that allow enjoyment of the outdoors, Ota has been described as a microcosm of Tokyo. The full range of attractions offered by Japan’s history and traditional culture can be experienced in Ota, which is home to high-tech companies, masterful craftsmen, and bustling shopping streets. For more information about Ota check out the new website.
To enter, submit your Ota photo to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Contest will run from February 15th to March 31st 2016
- Must use a photo you have taken yourself and fully own the usage rights to display and distribute
- Photo must be taken within Ota Ward, Tokyo (includes the Haneda Airport area)
- Photos received for this campaign may be used on the Ota-tokyo.com website for promotional purposes
- All personal information received during this campaign will be private and not re-used for any purpose
- Two separate winners will be selected and notified via email by April 15th, 2016
- Winners will receive Amazon electronic voucher good for purchase at Amazon.co.jp within 15 days of notification