By Angela An
What if I told you that there is a way to avoid the hassle of packing your baby supplies on your next family trip?
I am a mother of two boys, and I LOVE to travel. But I don’t love everything about traveling with a baby/toddler. In fact, I am exhausted by the time I get to the boarding gate. Here's why.
My trip starts way before even getting on the plane:
- Multiple trips to drug stores to get extra diapers (extra everything just in case…)
- Visit the doctor’s for extra medicine in case my children get sick during the trip.
- Creating an “ideal” itinerary for the trip that is considered a success if we can make 40% of it happen.
- Trying to fit a whole nursery into my suitcase.
If you are a parent, you should know that this list doesn’t stop here.
My two suitcases always get filled with my puffy diapers, milk bottles, toys and security blankets. The only space I have left for myself will fit some rolled up wrinkle-free T’s and a pair of jeans I wear until it gets a stain so big that it will show in photos (small stains don’t count!).
I try to bring everything because I don’t want to spend any time running to local drugstores and malls when I can be experiencing a whole new country.
I wished there was a way I could skip all the packing and compromising suitcase space, and magically get everything I needed waiting for me at my destination without paying several hundred dollars for shipping my suitcases internationally. And this is how my husband and I came up with Lileo.
Japan's first baby supply delivery and stroller rental company for tourists
Lileo is Japan's first baby supply delivery and stroller rental company aimed specifically at tourists. All you need to do is:
- Order everything you need online and/or reserve your stroller (strollers from $25 / day)
- Enter your pickup date and location (Hotel / Post Offices (from over 20,000 locations) for Airbnb users
- Fly to Japan without dragging your whole nursery across the world.
Made for you to enjoy your trips to the fullest
You are taking care of your family, but let Lileo take care of you – the service is designed to allow you to enjoy your trips to Japan to the fullest.
Visit the website for more information, or comment on this post if you have any questions!
Was this article helpful?
Hello! My name is Erika and I am the founder of Lileo, a baby goods supplier and rental company especially made for tourists. I am also a mother of two boys, born and raised in Tokyo. I attended international schools in Tokyo and studied in New York, so I believe I can give good recommendations in the perspective of an English speaker / a mother. Since I was raised in an multi-cultural learning environment, I can talk about "Japan" not only from a local's point of view, but also from a visitor's point of view. Thank you for reading my bio and I hope you enjoy my contributions!!